to Sunday June 27, 2021 3:40 PM EDT
VTM CON, the unconference for undistricted online clubs, is back for a 2-day event, on a split schedule designed to allow you to attend at least some of the event no matter what your timezone (see Schedule for event start times with timezone conversions).
- June 26, noon to 8:40 pm EDT
- June 27, 7 am to 3:40 pm EDT
Featured speakers include Mark Brown and Darren LaCroix, both past winners of the World Championship of Public Speaking, and Patricia Fripp, the first woman president of the National Speaker’s Association.
See what our featured speakers have to say about How to Make YOUR Audience Remember YOU!
Sign up for our emails to get details on VTM CON 2021.
- Mark Brown: “SHINE! On Stage…and Online!” Saturday June 26, 2021 1:10 PM EDT
- Fursey Gotuaco, "The KEY to Finding Your Voice" Saturday June 26, 2021 3:50 PM EDT
- Sean D'Souza, "The Power of Stories—How to Turn Average Stories into Cliff-Hangers" Saturday June 26, 2021 5:10 PM EDT
- David Beckett, "The Pitch Story Framework" Sunday June 27, 2021 8:10 AM EDT
- Patricia Fripp: "Stand Out with Energetic Intimacy" Sunday June 27, 2021 10:50 AM EDT
- Darren LaCroix: "Unforgettable Presentations" Sunday June 27, 2021 12:10 PM EDT
You can see timezone conversions by viewing any of these events or going to the Schedule page.
From our December 2020 Event
- Replay: “Make Your Mark – Creativity in a Time of Uncertainty” with Derrick Trimble
- Replay: “Be Your Speech — Change the World” with Linda-Marie Miller
- Replay: “Design Engagement into Virtual Presentations” with Roger Courville
- Replay: “Seal the Deal” by Fursey Gotuaco
- Replay: “Discover Your Zoom Speaker Brand” with Marquesa Pettway
- Replay: Evaluation Contest, December 2020
- Replay: Table Topics Contest, December 2020
An Unconference for Undistricted Online Clubs
Because the leading online Toastmasters clubs were established outside of any district/division/area structure, events like this are an important way of bringing their members together to showcase their most accomplished speakers, exchange ideas and best practices, and learn new skills.
Spread the Word
Help us get the word out about this event with your own social posts.