See the video replay.
See Program for workshop times. Facilitator: Mac Whyte
The world is noisier than it’s ever been. For virtual presenters, this means getting and keeping attention in virtual presentations and classes is challenging at best.
Here’s the good news: Learning to transform the best of in-person engagement for online presentations isn’t hard, it’s just different.
Join Roger Courville, CSP, author of The Virtual Presenter’s Playbook, for a lively session to learn:
- 2 huge (but avoidable) mistakes nearly every presenter makes online
- Science-based slide tweaks that improve attention and cognition
- A simple framework for adapting any in-person engagement for virtual classes and presentations
- 6 tactics you can immediately to capture and keep attention
Roger Courville, CSP has been called “The Michael Jordan of Virtual Presentations.” He’s an award-winning speaker and author who brings evidence-based tactics to transforming boring webinars. His work includes working with organizations as diverse as Pfizer, FedEx, Australia Institute of Training and Development, American Management Association, US Bank and, of course, Toastmasters. And he loves habaneros.
- Book: The Virtual Presenter’s Playbook
- Virtual Presenters Facebook Group
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn